• Hello


    Playground school bell rings again
    Rain clouds come to play again
    Has no one told you she's not breathing?
    Hello, I am your mind giving you someone to talk to
    Hello

    If I smile and don't believe
    Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
    Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
    Hello I am the lie living for you so you can hide
    Don't cry
    Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
    Hello, I'm still here
    All that's left of yesterday
  • 0 komentar:

    Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    Bandung City, Indonesia

    EMAIL

    edestikarani@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +62 859 5006 9490

    LINE

    estides