• Diamond in the Sky


    Find light in the beautiful sea 
    I choose to be happy 
    You and I, you and I 
    We’re like diamonds in the sky 

    You’re a shooting star I see 
    A vision of ecstasy 
    When you hold me, I’m alive 
    We’re like diamonds in the sky 

    I knew that we’d become one right away 
    A right away 
    At first sight I left the energy of sun rays 
    I saw the life inside your, eyes 

    So shine bright, tonight you and I 
    We’re like beautiful diamonds in the sky 
    Eye to eye, so alive 
    We’re like beautiful diamonds in the sky 

    _Rihanna
  • 0 komentar:

    Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    Bandung City, Indonesia

    EMAIL

    edestikarani@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +62 859 5006 9490

    LINE

    estides