• I Wanna Somethin' New!

    Too much boring things here. I have been doing anything even burned my fingers but i didn't feel the heat cause I had turned off the fire before I burned my fingers. That's my fool story, wbu?
    K, now I'll tell u something important, really. I mean someone. He's my boyfriend from...I don't know, but I have been admiring him since I watch his shows on tv. He was called Max. Max Sungkar? No!! He's Max Thieriot and he's an actor, omygod.
    Have you watched The Pacifier or House at The End of The Street or Chloe or Nancy Drew? Yes, you're right! He was there!!!!!!!!!! Of course I know that you will say that he's perfectly handsome haha. But he's mine! No one can get him from me. Unfortunately, he's too old now. He was born in 1988 and exactly older than my elder brother :( and one thing that made me pain, he was married! Please God. It's hurts me. Anyone kill me please kill me! But it's oke, im strong women, just look his face is enough for me.

    Owmen God please, he's too handsome to look.
    When he was just a boy!

    Time goes by and he bacame

    I'M STUCK ON YOU!
  • 0 komentar:

    Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    Bandung City, Indonesia

    EMAIL

    edestikarani@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +62 859 5006 9490

    LINE

    estides