• I need...

    Maybe I need a fairy
    who can grant my  request
    and be my friend when I'm alone
    A beautiful and funny fairy
    when I fell so bad, she comes and gives me a smile
    when i fell so happy, she comes and looks happiest
    not big, just a little fairy is enough
    I'm so happy surely. because just me a child who have fairy
    Im a child who realize that imagination
    Oh really i want her
    is there among those who hear me? i hope ya :)



  • 0 komentar:

    Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    Bandung City, Indonesia

    EMAIL

    edestikarani@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +62 859 5006 9490

    LINE

    estides