• Water and a Flame

    Seven days is gone so fast  
    I really thought the pain would pass 
    It's been nearly an hour since I thought of you  
    But you're not answering the phone 

    I'd settle for a busy tone  
    Atleast by that I'd know that you're okay  
    A girl like you ain't meant to go away, oh
    And now you're gone, ain't nothin' else I want 

    And now that it's over, there's nothin' else I want 
    And what have I done? Looks like I was wrong 
    Is everythin' really meant to change? 
    I guess we're like water and a flame, water and a flame
    I'm tired of this empty house 

    I need a drink to get me out  
    A couple more 'til I forget your name
    I saw a boy that looked like you 

    I didn't know quite what to do 
    It took a power of will to break my stare 
    I realized what I wanted wasn't there
    If you see me comin' I look away, I look away 

    And if your mind is made up I look away, I will look away
    If you're worry bound I'm okay, I'm okay, yes, I am 

    And all this sorrow and this pain Is gonna go away, oh no, no, no
    Now you're gone, ain't nothin' else I want 

    Now that it's over, there's nothin' else I want  
    What have I done? Looks like I was wrong  
    Is everythin' really meant to change  
    I guess we're like water and a flame, water and a flame

    -Celline Dion-
  • 0 komentar:

    Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    Bandung City, Indonesia

    EMAIL

    edestikarani@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +62 859 5006 9490

    LINE

    estides